Established in Dublin in 1909, James J Doherty Ltd is a recognised leader in quality pipeline, heating, and instrumentation products to every major industrial sector throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves on providing you an excellent customer service with a specialist team providing technical sales support, supported by a central logistical team with offices in Dublin & Cork.
Equipment Scope of Supply at Competitive Rates
- Steam Speciality Services: Product supply and application knowledge of Boiler house, Plant / Clean steam and condensate distribution systems, specialising in full range of Spirax Sarco equipment.
- Industrial Valves: CS, SGI & CI bellows sealed globe valves, Pneumatic and Electric control valves, pipeline ancillaries, full range of flanges available.
- Heat Exchanger Supply: Shell & Tube & Plate type Heat Exchanger supply & service.
- Tank Design & Manufacture: Boiler Feed and Process tank manufacture and supply.
- Modular Systems: Design, Supply and Manufacture of packaged steam solutions; Packaged Boiler house; Steam / water heating, Pre-fabricated pressure reducing stations & steam trap sets.
- Humidification: Equipment services, design, supply and maintenance of self generative and direct steam injection systems, official agents for Hygromatik in Ireland.
Scope of Services Available
- Energy Audits: Review of all site utilities (Steam, compressed air, water, refrigeration etc) including Steam Trap Surveys. Quantified list of all energy saving opportunities, prioritised by payback.
- Project Management: Services for Steam & Pipeline Projects, utilities and drawing development.
- Safety Valve Testing: On-line safety valve testing reducing plant downtime.
- Boiler house: Supply & installation of Boiler level controls, automatic sludge & TDS control systems.
- Commissioning & Service contracts: Site specific to your requirements.
- Training: Training on operation, maintenance and energy optimisation of all site utilities systems, customised to your requirements.
You can achieve significant cost savings by reconditioning rather than replacing faulty or old equipment. We can offer you a complete overhaul service either on site or in our own workshop.
- Overhaul of pressure reducing valves, safety valves, condensate pumps & automatic pump traps etc.
- Control valve fault finding, overhaul, repair & recalibration.
- Instrument calibration to include steam metering, temperature, pressure and flow measurement.
Simply send your goods to our workshop where we will assess their condition and advise the best course of action. We will provide a quotation free-of-charge, prior to any work being completed.
Get In Touch
Please contact one of our engineers below for further information or to arrange a free site visit to review your requirements.
(046) 955 8050
(086) 041 3072
(021) 481 4222
(085) 802 2737
(045) 876 491
(087) 813 8128